Seven Southeast Anesthesiology Consultants physicians named
November, 2009 (Charlotte, NC) – Seven physicians from Southeast Anesthesiology Consultants have been named “Best Doctors® 2009-2010” by the Best Doctors organization.
Best Doctors is a peer-organization that has developed a database to identify who are the most respected doctors in each of the specialties of medicine. Doctors are asked questions like, “If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer them?” Find out more at www.bestdoctors.com.
Named in anesthesiology are:
• Dr. Joseph Coyle: MD, Hahnemann Medical College
• Dr. Harley Geller: MD, University of Minnesota School of Medicine
• Dr. Brent Holway: MD, Duke University
• Dr. Alan Klochany: MD, St. Louis University School of Medicine
• Dr. Barry Stowe: MD, Emory University School of Medicine
• Dr. Bernard Velardo: MD, Wayne State University School of Medicine
Named in pain medicine is:
•Dr. Joshua Miller: MD, Medical University of South Carolina
ABOUT Southeast Pain and Spine Care
Southeast Pain and Spine Care treats patients with a wide range of pain conditions, including acute pain from back injury, headaches and pain resulting from accidents or injuries or disease processes, such as diabetes. Physicians and staff at Southeast Pain and Spine Care provide patients with custom-tailored, multi-faceted treatment plans for addressing pain.